Saturday, July 17, 2010

I know, I know...this blog is a disappointment....

Well....it seems everyone else is changing their blog background...I don't want to be left out!!! Does this count as a new post? hahahaha I have a new post planned for tomorrow...sorry...but bed is calling me! Quichua class is kicking my........bottom (as my mom would want me to say).

Had a good class today and we start at 8am tomorrow so I am going to go to bed now and hopefully find time to write a blog tomorrow! Things are going well....I have one official bible study and another hopeful!!! I tell you all about it...

Miss you all lots!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

I like the new look

Michele said...

I think you need a beach vacation!!! btw - happy early anniversary just in case I forget next week. can't wait to see you guys