Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Final Snack Night!

I think that bookstudies the world over will be having "Snack Night" this week after the bookstudy! We had ours last night, and it was a little sad! I'm not quite sure why, it's not like we aren't going to see each other again! haha But, it sure does seem like the end of an era... how old do I sound?

So, they were all excited that we were going to have "Cuban Sandwiches". I was interested to see what these sandwiches were, too! It turns out that a "Cuban Sandwich" (to them anyway) is a ham, cheese, tom, lettuce and mayo sandwich! OOOH, the excitement! It was very funny to see how excited they were about these sandwiches. But, they were good, and everyone enjoyed themselves. I took a photo of the group to share with you.

Yes, Chad is indeed on his knees, and is still almost as tall as everyone else.....


Hope you all enjoy your "snack night"!




4 comments:

Elizabeth in Ecuador (de nuevo) said...

mmm Cuban sandwiches - maybe we wouln't have come like stuffed little piglets if we had still been with your group!

Rebecca McCleskey said...

I've attended a book study my entire spiritual life and since I was raised in the truth that is going on ????? years. This change will be interesting.

Deb n Doug said...

Yes, we enjoyed our final snack night. It was a bit sad, we'll miss the intimacy of the small group but are sure of Jehovah's blessing on the new arrangement!

Cory said...

hahahaha
loved the pic with Chad on his knees!