Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Soaked by the Super-Soaker..

Just to add to this morning's blog...I didn't have to wait long at all for my next water experience! This afternoon Kami and I went to the outside market for fruits and vegetables and there he was...
Just crouching around the corner with an extra large super soaker in his hands and a twinkle in his eyes...

We walked by him and I thought maybe he had taken pity on us, and then...
We were soaked! There was nothing we could do, our hands were completely full with the vegetables and fruit! It was certainly a REFRESHING ride home!


4 comments:

Lucas said...

Hey Chad and Michele! I have FINALLY, yes, finally looked at your blog. I am such a
procrastinator! Anyway, I have started from the very beginning, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I wanted to have your e-mail address, because I wanted to send something to you. I will explain in further detail in the e-mail. It is an experience from Ecuador that you might have already heard, but I thought you might enjoy it. Hope all is well adn to hear from you soon.
Shannon

mominlebanon said...

Water baloons vs snow. Hmm. Pennsylvania seems to be in the bulls eye of this snow storm. So while you are out dodging water balloons, Chad is being the loving and dutiful son-in-law. Dad is still recovering slowly from his pneumonia and I finished my antibiotics and am still coughing my head off. Last weekend we had about 10 inches of snow and now we are in the midst of getting pounded with another foot of snow. Chad now has caught the bug, but cheerfully went out to shovel this morning and is planning on going to work when the roads are passable. What a great son-in-law. We think we'll keep him!

Aggidio - JoAnn said...

Hey we are having a big "we miss Chad and Michele" funk! We watched a tv show last night about a couple buying a house in Cuenca. Then we ate pupusas today - remember Mama Valladares making them? Delicioso! Miss you! :)

Aaron said...

I wish I was there..... I would probably be hiding places and tring to soak everyone too! sounds like fun!